12.30.2007

So I've been slacking A LOT lately. The holidays really bring out the lazy in me. With all the cooking and cleaning and organizing -ugh. I didn't have much time to come on here and post. Well FH and I bought a DSLR with our Xmas money and GC's. Its a Nikon D40X - amazing peice of equipment, btw! I still don't know how to use it properly, so my shots aren't that great yet. If you have one of these and would like to lend me a hand, please do so - I need all the help I can get! I am having problems taking close-ups. I can't get too close with my camera on the macro setting otherwise it won't take the picture. I don't know why, but... whatever. So here is a couple of pictures I took. No real theme, just me fooling around.














3 comments:

Jenn M said...

ooooo congratulations on the camera!!! i love the color in the peppers shot

Carol-Ann said...

Welcome to the world of DSLR photography :P
You'll never want to put it down!

Happy New Year

Theresa T said...

Learning through experimentation is all the fun of DSLR's. have fun trying everything all out!