12.04.2007

Mandarin Lights

Have you ever been to the Mandarin? Its a Chinese restaurant chain... not sure if they have them all over Canada, but they're quite popular here in the GTA. I took FH out again tonight because I wanted to see some Xmas lights. Half way to downtown Brampton I changed my mind and told him to take me to the Mandarin instead. The one in Brampton does up a huge light display around this time of year. It is so gorgeous. There isn't a tree on the entire property that isn't completely covered in lights. I snapped a few photos, but they don't it justice. You have to see this place with your own eyes to truly appreciate it.

I didn't try for any creative shots tonight. It was too damn cold! I just tried to capture the colours and that was it. My poor fingers were frozen.











7 comments:

Lorelei said...

OOo... Fantastic shots of the Christmas lights! What an amazing display!

kimberina said...

I love the Mandarin!!

My family does all their 'events' there... sad, I know... but tasty! Mmmmm

Jenn said...

I agree that must be quite a sight to see in person! I think the shots turned out great!

Sondra said...

Wow very pretty! Great shots for snapshots!

Jenn M said...

gorgeous shots! you did a great job on them!! :)

Theresa T said...

The lights look beautiful. Feeling a bit jealous because there are hardly any up around here yet :(

And since you asked, living in Victoria, I have never heard of the Mandarin before (but if we ever get out that way to visit family and friends we just might have to try it now).

Pam said...

Reminds me of the lights on our main street. Very pretty :)